Have you been told your child has a learning problem, or noticed that they are not coping? Perhaps they suffer or struggle with some or many of the below symptoms:
- Poor reading skills
- Underdeveloped communication skills
- Lack of physical coordination
- Easily distracted and often in trouble
- Speech and articulation problems
- Impulsive or inappropriate behaviour
- Emotional and social immaturity
- Food sensitivities
- Dislikes change and finds it problematic to adapt
- Compulsive traits
- Hesitate to try new activities or a fear of failure.
Have you been looking everywhere to find a drug-free solution or at least some answers?
If you have or know a child with learning difficulties we invite you to attend a Retained Neonatal Reflexes Technique (RNR) talk with Dr Graham Taylor.
Graham is a retained Neonatal Reflexes Practitioner and Chiropractor. He has undertaken post graduate Paediatric studies and continues to study Chiropractic Paediatrics as well as the RNR Technique. The Retained Neonatal Reflexes talk and technique is exclusive in the region to Spectrum Natural Family Healthcare.
What is involved in Retained Neonatal Reflexes Technique?
RNR Technique involves Graham doing specific testing to see if your child has a particular type of nervous system stress known as “Retained Neonatal Reflexes” that jam up your child’s learning pathways. If so he will explain what he can do to remove those stresses using a specific technique developed by Australian Chiropractors and which is spreading across the globe.
Some nervous system stresses having unwanted effects on a child’s body, can be easily noticed by casual observation. Others, however, can be a little more obscure. It may be as simple as noticing your child is not fulfilling their potential; but frustratingly, you just can’t pin point what exactly it is that’s holding them back. This usually leads a parent to ask the question; “What is holding my bright child back”?
If this is the case for your child, Graham may be able to give you some answers. And most importantly – NO medication is needed!
Subjects we explore during the Retained Neonatal Reflexes talk include:
- What is a Retained Neonatal Reflex (RNR) and what are the known likely causes?
- Then versus now – the new challenges that today’s children face
- The importance of purposeful movement for healthy development
- The right foods for best health, function and concentration
- How can a retained reflex interfere with a child’s learning and behavior?
- Does the information in this talk “ring any bells”?
- What else could be at cause?
- What can be done to help?
Parents, grandparents, teachers, carers, medical and allied health professionals are warmly welcome to attend a talk.
If you are unable to attend the talk but wish for your child to have a free comprehensive assessment with Dr Graham Taylor, please contact us to organise. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Upcoming Retained Neonatal Reflexes Talks:
- Wednesday 22nd November at 7pm
At Spectrum Family Health Care, 2 / 117 Victoria Street, Taree.
To reserve your place or to book a free assessment call 02 6550 1223, email email@example.com or contact us via our Contact Form.
To find valuable detail about Retained Neonatal Reflexes™, please go to www.retainedneonatalreflexes.com.au